Monday, July 29, 2013

Decorating My First 3rd Grade Math/Science Room!

I went to my room today and did some decorating!!! It is no where finished and it is really plain and simple. I am going to end up having a lot of anchor charts, I am sure, when the students arrive. I did not take a picture of the inside of my cabinet but it is full of stuff still. I cannot wait to go back.

Now for the pictures and the #TeacherTourTuesday Instagram video.

There is tons of stuff you cannot see. The bags are full full full. 


Our district and school classroom management system.

Even 3rd graders need to be reminded. 
My number line. Cute!! I can also use these when we talk about number lines because they are  dry erasable. 


I bought an old used roller drawer thing from the Goodwill that I will put here and this will be a station. 
I tried messing with my desks, but they are so big. I really need to research what to do with these types of desk.

This is by the door and this is my resource center. I need to add the letters to the banner. I should have turned the lights on and took the picture. One of my favorite areas. 

This is my room as of today. I know that it is not #TeacherTourTuesday but I have training tomorrow and cannot go back until maybe Wednesday.

Until next time,
    -PFons-

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up!! precious kiddos!! Your space is looking great:) I will actually get to visit my room next week... FINALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Yea, my daughter I had to say stop to and so she ended up sitting in the chair. She is like the mom on "Good Luck Charlie" not sure if you have ever seen it. Freaks out when the camera is on and has to be in the front number one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I saw your comment in the blog, The Good Life. I keep a calendar in my classroom, too, because I TRY to get the kids to write the date on their classwork. Of course, half of the time, they forget their names. Anyway, it must be so much more manageable to teach/prepare for Math and Science rather than EVERYTHING, especially science if you want to do experiments which can be very labor intensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Yes, thats exactly what I was thinking. They need to keep up with the date for their paper work. I want to add important assignment turn in dates too on my calendar. This will help the students I believe to get prepared. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      -PFons-

      Delete