Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another Day of Preparing! Meaning SHOPPING!!

I went shopping AGAIN! One of the teacher stores here around town had a 20% sale on all teacher's merchandise today. I got a gift card from my best friend for the store and I was ready to spend it. I bought a bunch of things. So excited!!! I also received a bracelet from my mom with pencils on it. So cute! Plus, I bought me a new shirt today from the store as well.





I received a call from the team lead about having a teachers retreat on Monday. We are going to talk about what to expect for the new year as well as to hopefully do some work in our rooms. I am so excited. It was part of the reason for going today to get some more things.

I am going to get the material today or tomorrow and make banners/bunting for my room. Super excited about this. I have seen so many blogs about them and want to try it. Pictures of course will come.

I am also continuing to work on my teacher quilt. I hope to get it done by the start of school. My daughter likes to help as much as she can. Here she is with my Mommaw getting spools ready for my quilt.


Also, I wanted to tell you about iTeach5th making a teacher tour Tuesday link. This is for teacher to upload short videos of the development of their classroom. The instructions are there in the link or in the picture below.
Until Next Time,
     -PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment