Sunday, August 4, 2013

Crafty Matty

 I am still buying everything I see. lol. I really need to slow down. I think I have more stuff then what I need. Oh well. I have been very crafty this weekend and needed to share some things I have made and things I still need to make. 
I made this rug that I will put by my sink. I saw it on Teaching Madness. My rug is similar but different. I liked her monster face so yes I copied that. I could not find a cute bright green circular rug so I got the rectangle one. I first made templates of the pieces on white paper and then cut them out of the felt (I had to make my own template since there was not one. I then sewed the felt to the rug. CUTE CUTE!! This is my second favorite thing in my room. First is my bunting. Oh, and I did make my Halloween/Fall bunting banner already. Will post that soon. I don't have a picture of it.
I then made this pillow. I put buttons on it. Cute. I do not have a reading center but students can use it during centers and can be an incentive. 
I also made these cute labels to for my new boxes for each group. Click Here for the free template. I used scrapbook paper to print the labels on and since I could not find my laminating covers I used clear packing tape to laminate them and stick them to my boxes. I put the labels on both sides of the boxes. Cute!!
Here is a 16inch by 16inch pillow I made as well. I will be using the red material for  two other pillows. Love it!
I should be in my room tomorrow and Tuesday, hopefully. I was not sure about buying a calendar and I decided I should. It will match perfectly and I hope it will go up tomorrow. Also, our school is doing an All-Star sports theme this year and our outside bulletin boards will be sports related. I have the perfect board idea and slogan. I will hopefully work on that tomorrow and get it done, if not Tuesday. I cannot wait to share.

Until Next Time,
   -PFons-

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Patricia! Your kids are going to luv you for all the hard work you put into making your classroom special for them :)

    ReplyDelete