Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Changing it up and Teacher Tour Tuesday.

As you can see making changes to my Blog look. This may not stay but I like it so far.

Well, I did not decorate my room yesterday like I had planned. I did bring all of my things and shoved them into bags with me yesterday. I was the only one who was prepared to decorate. A lot of people had left after the meeting or did not show up yesterday. It is fine. Next Tuesday after a meeting I should hopefully be decorating my room. So loading back up all of my things. I went ahead and made a #TeacherTourTuesday Instagram. You can either click the Instagram link to the right or watch the video below.

Here are just pictures of my classroom bare as a babies bottom. lol. I have posted these already but here it is again for Teacher Tour Tuesday. I have desk in there now and been trying to give away all of my stuff to other teachers.




I am also going to attend two trainings this week on Wednesday and get my daughter enrolled at my school hopefully by the beginning of August. She is going into second grade. I am unsure still and a little nervous about her going to school where I work.

Is it a good idea to have your child go to your school where you work? What do you think?

It will be easier on me with getting her to school and not having to worry about her after school, but I want my own space. I am not sure how this will work. I still have time to really consider it because I am on the fence right now. Opinions are gladly wanted.

My bestie got her teaching job yesterday. Ms. Young's Corner is her blog. She is a 5th grade ELA teacher. How exciting and such a huge grade. Power to her for teacher ELA that is definitely not my area of expertise. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Until Next Time,
       -PFons-

2 comments:

  1. wow... you have a LOT of things & I cannot wait to see it all put together... tee hee hee... thanks for linking up this week... :)

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th & Digital Doodle Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Your room is huge! I am totes jeals.

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. GO Here for more information and how to "accept." It is to give new bloggers more exposure!

    Have a super day!
    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete