Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teacher Planner! It's Finally Here!!

I got my planner yesterday. It is so exciting. It is from Erin Condren. I have already set it and now waiting to add to it!!

Such pretty wrapping and makes for even more excitement!

OMG! Here it is. It is gorgeous! It has my name and it is sturdy.

Couldn't hold back the excitement. I am so happy. On cloud 9!!
How great does it look. I will take pictures of some of the inside as soon as I get it all finished up and ready for the first day of school. I am so excited and it is a great motivator. If you want one here is the link below! 

Erin Condren Teacher planner link here!   Or click the picture ---->



Until next time,
     -PFons-

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh!!! I am so excited to see these pictures! I am waiting for mine to arrive in the mail right now!! I was going to order one with that cover, but my son wanted me to get a different cover and picked it for me. :) Enjoy!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it none stop since I got it. It came at the perfect time because meetings and training are all popping up. I hope you enjoy yours. You will!!! What cover did you end up getting?

      -PFons-

      Delete