Sunday, January 20, 2013

Intern II So Far

Intern II has not been all that it has cracked up to be. My husband tells me when I get to a place, after working hard for it, I am expecting fire works and a big WOW moment. I still want to be a teacher, but I do not think I have gotten the experience yet that I need to get that,"Oh yea, I belong here."

So, I try to stay positive and wait for my moment of glory. Which should hopefully be Tuesday! I am starting my first lesson and unit. I am teaching Science!! I am doing the Texas TEKS 3.8 B, C, & D. This TEK and the sub TEKS are supposed to be taught in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and everyday, according to my scope and sequence. I will only have hopefully 6 days and only 30 minutes to 45 minutes, if I am lucky, for two days a week.

I have already written out the entire unit, but just need to get the extra guiding questions and language objects in my lesson. I also need to finish up my Prezi and foldables. I am going to do stations and a lot of student teaching in my lesson. Click the link below to see my Prezi over Sun-Earth Connection that has been done so far.

Sun-Earth Connection

I will also add all of my photos of my foldables and all of my lesson attachments.

So much still to do.

Until next time,
-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment