Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The beginning of intern II!!

Well intern II officially started. I have not done much and have not interacted much with the students :-(. I am told that I am to observe the first week and as time goes on I will get a little more hands on. This is a huge transition for me since in Pre-K it was not stop moving. My feet would be hurting from standing and moving all day, but now my butt hurts from sitting all day. I thought I would be moving a lot and this would definitely burn off those unneeded pounds. Well nope, I was wrong.

I start teaching Science on January 22nd. I will be teaching about the our solar system. Fun! Whatever I teach it will be interactive and hopefully with coloring involved. I need to start doing research and get my vocabulary figured out ASAP. My students need to be introduced to some vocabulary before they begin a lesson so they will not be lost during my teaching. I have some neat ideas from my ESL class to use.

I am tired and need sleep.

Until next time,
-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment