Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preparing for the BEEsy semester ahead!

     I just found out what grade I will be student teaching for the next year and it is PRE-K. I am a little nervous to be honest. I thought I was going to get the upper grades to practice using the TEKS and to get an idea of what the STAAR testing would be like. I am really excited at the same time. I know I can do this and I may end up really enjoying Pre-k.
 
    I have been looking all over Pinterest to give me ideas that I can use for Pre-k students and I found this blog about Pre-k through 1st grade interactive journals. I love interactive journals and I am going to make a sample one to have so I can demonstrate it. Click on the picture to take you to the blog.

 
     I still have not gone to boot camp, but I need to start writing my philosophy of teaching and my analysis paper over teaching standards. I already started my portfolio and I still need to start my resume. I have never made a teaching resume, but ready to get it started. I just wanted to share this blog over Pre-K through 1st interactive journals.

-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment