Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here We Go!!


   I want to make sure I stay somewhat on top of my blog this semester; last semester was not so good. It is my first day of school for me and my kiddos. How exciting.


 This is my official last semester as a student/newly intern. Next semester I will be known as strictly “The Intern”. Since I passed all my state required tests I should be called “The Teacher”. Ha Ha. I really do not like the first day of class because it is all about the syllabus and introductions. I just want to know what my professor look likes, what work I have to do, and when it is due. That is it! I am a little discouraged in this morning class because I have to be in a group of 9 people and put together this source book for special needs students. The number of people in my group is not discouraging it is my grade depends on all of us to get it down the same and right. That is scary. It is like being part of an organization and I will get through it. One more thing about this morning’s class, me and another lady are the only ones in internship. Everyone else is on their first to second semester. I have not decided if this is a good thing or bad thing.  Did I mention this is my last semester?

   I woke up at 5 this morning, after yet again not sleeping at all last night, to go workout. I was dreading it, but my husband is right it will wake me up and make me feel better throughout the day. I workout better in the mornings anyways. After my descent workout my husband and I finished packing lunches and got the kids up. We all got ready pretty smoothly today and I was happy we all did. My little Emily did not want me to walk her into school today. We already had “meet the teacher” and she was ready to do this on her own. Hunter on the other hand wanted me to wait to the last possible second to drop him off. I hope he is having a good day in a new school. He is now in 5th, middle school.

  Tomorrow is the big big day. Interning begins! I cannot wait to get into my Pre-K class. I got my mentor teacher some hand sanitizer for her classroom and I am going to go buy a small thing of coffee, Splenda, and cream for the teacher’s lounge. Momma needs her coffee in the morning, especially with the little ones. Plus, it is important to contribute back. I am going to get a nice little bag to put the items in to bring. I have one more class today and that starts at 4pm. It is an ESL class at a school, which I am excited about. My internet class is already up and I already have things due. Here are things due as of today:
Internship – Analysis paper this Saturday
Chapter Notes Review - Special education class- Next Tuesday
Chapter one quiz- Geology (internet class) – Monday
This by the way are just three of my five classes for this semester.  Still have two more to go too. FUN!!! I cannot wait. It is my last semester of classes!!!!

-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment