Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Classroom!

I was able to go to my room this week and I started getting it all dolled up. I am not as excited this year with decorating but it came out nice.






I am more interested in getting instruction planned. Being in a new district is already a lot different. My old district was very strict, so to say. This district is strict in certain avenues but nothing like my old district, which has its pros and cons. I am thankful for being in a strict district last year. I think it prepared me more than I thought it would. 

I think am going to start using Socrative for my daily warm-ups. A friend of mine said that Geddit was awesome. I have not had a chance to check it out on the computer yet. I just need to get started ASAP. Next week is nothing but training and I am excited to see how this district does things. I am really really excited for that. I am going to implement the crap out of task cards this year. They are perfect! I am going to be making my own math task cards. I will put those on here and on my TPT store. Majority of my task cards will be free of course on my blog. I plan to have the first unit, PLACE VALUE, done by the end of this week because school starts in two weeks. It is plenty of time to prepare, right?

Until next time,

-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment