Sunday, February 23, 2014

Multitasking and Health

There has been a lot that I am trying to get involved in. I have been trying my best as a teacher 
Such as prepare for everyday and week. 
Plus, allow my creative side out. Doing bulletin boards really are an outlet for me. 

I am currently making a blanket for a friend. Trying to update my TELPAS training. In the process of motivating myself to workout. I have been eating healthy for a while. It's finding the energy to workout. So, I have been taking SPARK for that. Which leads me to 

My new adventure 
Yep, I am now a distributor. I am excited about this because I want to be able to make extra money and I use their products. Plus, this is the motivation I needed to get back in shape. Here is my direct site
https://www.advocare.com/140244500/default.aspx
Copy paste it. Link thing does not work on the iPhone, if so not sure how it works, new to iPhone. I ordered some new products and cannot wait to get them in. One I am really excited about is called catalyst. It's supposed to help you tone fast, feed your muscles, and help with muscle recovery. This is exactly what I needed. 

In addition, I found this amazing lady who does Zumba and is starting to make it big. Here is her link to her site. I have been doing her videos and they are perfect. Great motivation to get back into working out.
http://www.dancefitnesswithjessica.com

I am so ready for bed.

Until next time,
-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment