Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Down Right Muddy!

   Well been overloaded with school. I have been trying to stay ahead and it has not been so easy. With Disney World quickly approaching I have to stop messing around and take advantage of all my time. I need to practice staying up late and getting up early. Ha! I am not sure if that will ever happen. I have been wanting to start back at my workouts, but when I attempt I am like crap I got to do something else. I also want time to stare at the TV without thinking too. I have to figure this out.

   What happen to me that was exciting was that I actually did Might Mud Dash. It is a 5K obstacle course that involves MUD AND MORE MUD. It was a lot of fun and I was able to do this with my sister in-law. I think this will be my new thing and my inspiration to getting back to working out. I am looking at the next big obstacles courses they have coming up in the new year to attend.

 
That is my daughter with her hands out. She hugged me and got covered in mud.





 This video was one of the last walls we had to endure. I did it with ease, surprisingly. The wall was covered in mud and it was very slippery. This was the great adventure I have been part of. Now it is time for school and all of the work.

 For a lesson that I will be teaching on Halloween, I am making a comparing size cut out book. I will post it as soon as I am finished. Hopefully today! I could not find any great books to compare sizes for Pre-K students. I want the students to be able to relate to the book and a lot of books I have found are not what I am looking for.

Until next time,
-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment