Monday, December 10, 2012

End of the semester!


 It’s coming to an end! The last day of my internship is coming to an end this Wednesday. I am sad to say that I will not be with my little Pre-K students anymore. I will continue to do my internship II with third grade. I am extremely excited about this. To end my last day with my Pre-K students I will be giving them reading buddies. These are teddy bears the students will get and they are to read to them. My Mommaw made them for me. I was supposed to help but she gladly did them. It helped me out since I was bombarded with the semester. In addition, I bought foam door hangers with foam Christmas stickers for an afternoon activity. I got them from Mardel for $8 and some change. What a deal!











This semester I also half made a quilt for my future classroom.  I am really happy with it. I will be adding 5 guided values (top classroom rules) for my students to always follow. That will go into the yellow blocks. I have to hand sew cut out letters for my values. I am extremely excited about finishing it.


I also went to Disney World for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. I had a blast.


In addition, I made a book for my last lesson for my Pre-K students called “Monster Appetite.” It is so cute. It is about a monster that makes unhealthy snack choices. I am so proud of it.


I am not sure how I did all this in November. I was exhausted and I am glad I am at the end. I just need to write two papers (for intern I) and take an online final exam for my science methods class.


Until next time,
-Pfons-

No comments:

Post a Comment