Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introduction

Have you ever had that moment when you just know you want something or want to be something? I did about 3 1/2 years ago. I came to the conclusion that I wanted to become a teacher. Here I am today with a year until I graduate. It will be a huge accomplishment for myself to receive my Bachelors. I am going for EC-6 Generalist w/ ESL certification. Yeah!

I decided to make a blog to write about my ending experience at school and the beginning of my teaching career. I want to add lesson plans, ideas for a classroom, my theories, my philosophy, thoughts, and things I have learned. So, lets get started.

I am at the end of my fall semester and all I have left is papers to write. Funny that I am starting a Blog. :-) My semester has been pretty laid back and not over stressful. I wrote a book and taught a lesson to my peers. My book was about honey bees and my lesson was over double-entry journals. It was a boring lesson but it is very neat to implement in a classroom. I have many ideas of what I want to do in my classroom and I need to collect all my ideas and write them down. Just like any teacher I want to have the perfect classroom and be the perfect teacher. ha ha.

I have a paper to write and response journal to finish. I will bring my theories and philosophy of teaching next time. I will also explain why my blog is titled TEACHING BUSY BEES

-PFons-

No comments:

Post a Comment